Internship in Berlin
Berlin is one of the biggest metropolis in Europe. There are many international operation companies in Berlin. no matter which field you are interested in, there will be the perfect fir in Berlin!
Top Internship Branches
- Customer Service
- Marketing and Communication
- Internship from 8 weeks
- Professional and high quality
- No German skills required
- Various internship branches
Berlin is diverse..so are your options
If you are looking for international work experience we have exciting possibilities from internships in Fashion and Design to Business Administration and IT, from Marketing to Childcare and Photography.
With our connections and knowledge we are able to provide the best internship experience for you! We offer the unique opportunity to work with StartUp Businesses, where you can have an impact and first hand insights in the company's work ethics.
Put into practice what you learnt in University! Berlin is home of numerous locally as well as internationally successful businesses. Being such a large and multifaceted city you will have plenty of opportunity to gain exactly the work experience, you are looking for.
Live & work right at Europe´s heartbeat!
Berlin is very attractive for lots of reasons, especially if you are designing your road to success.
Here is where you find lots of young StartUp businesses and ambitious, driven, creative people sharing ideas and work spaces. No wonder it has an international reputation as a creative StartUp hub.
Berlin has a special atmosphere and energy to it, making it very easy to keep a fun and healthy work & life balance.
Berlin makes it easy to be a part of it. Once you engage in its drive, you´ll have the best time. It can be fast and busy but also relaxed, easy and inspiring at the same time. It for sure is a place you shouldn't miss! It´s been called the European New York. For it´s Spirit, Energy and Possibilities. Everyday, every night.
Even in a short amount of time - like 3 months - you will find yourself falling in love, and not getting enough of its energy. It for sure will leave a bigger impact on you than just a stamp in your passport and another reference for your CV. Saying that an internship in Berlin will definitely set you apart for future employers especially when you anticipate in an language course too. So take this Chance now.
Berlin is split in 12 urban districts, each of them different and colorful, lively and with people from all parts of the world. Take a stroll in the city and enjoy the cutting-edge architecture, street art, vibrant culture and international food scene (You won´t forget your first try of German beer and currywurst!).
Berlin: Numbers and Facts
Size and Geography
- 891.85 km2 North eastern Germany
- 3,5 Million (Capital and second most populous City of Germany)
- Density 4000/km2
- Continental, maritime temperate climate
- Warm summers, average high temperatures of 22–25 °C (72–77 °F), lows of12–14 °C (54–57 °F)
- Cool Winters average high temperatures of 3 °C (37 °F), lows of −2 to 0 °C (28 to 32 °F)
- Chilly to mild spring and autumn
Economy and Politics
- German, but since it is a cultural and culinary melting pot, you won´t have any problems communicating in English, but if you wish to learn some German we can arrange a language course for you, so you´ll soon be able to order your very own currywurst!
You have enough of the bustling Big City Life? Want some green, fresh air?
- Take a stroll in Grunewald - Enjoy Berlins largest forested area, located south west of Charlottenburg and easily accesible via s-bahn. Embark through the woods via foot, bicycle and even on a horseback. Dip into one of the freshwater lakes like Wannsee and then take a guided tour to Teufelsberg (english guide available)
- Charlottenburg Gardens - Discover an older Berlin. This charming palace and garden complex at the west end of the city, has the look of a mini-Versailles. It was named after Queen Sophie-Charlotte who used it as a summer retreat with her husband Friedrich I.
- Museum Island - a UNESCO-listed world heritage Site lying in the Spree. Here you find 5 of Berlins most important museums..
- And while you are there..Relax by the Spree...
- Tiergarten - Tiergarten is Berlin’s Central Park, a huge stretch of parkland, formal gardens and leafy walkways.
- Wolf down a Currywurst - Currywurst is definitely a must do on your first try of german culture, pieces of porksausage with ketchup and curry comes with bread or fries. Doesn´t sound like a delicious combination? Take the risk, try it and be addicted. You will find the best Currywurst right in Berlins heart. Try Pommes Schranke too. It´s served with mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Explore the City by bike - make your own way and discover the city by Bike, Berlin has a welcoming cycle culture with cycle lanes and signs.
- Photoautomaten Selfie - Come and do your Selfie oldschool, sitting in a Both and getting your black and white pics taken. wait for your print - and you´ll have a souvenir of the time you did your internship in Berlin.
- Berlin Markets - There are lots and lots of markets all over Berlin. From Farmers markets to artisan and flea markets. In the middle of Prenzlauer Berg is a grassstrip that hosts a massive flea market on sundays - Mauer Park.
- “Ostalgia” and Wall highlights. Along the southern border of Wedding and Mitte remains a restored stretch of the mostly demolished Wall. Take a walk by the Spree for a visual history, visit Checkpoint Charlie and East side Gallery the largest remaining section of Wall still standing.
- KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens): Tackle Europe´s largest department store
- Kurfurstendam - shop til you drop. Worldfamous boulevard and finest shopping streets of Berlin. See and be seen.
- Potsdam - is Berlins No 1 day-trip destination. World cultural Heritage and kingdom of palaces and gardens..come stroll..relax.