Accommodation in Ireland
There are opportunities to rent an own apartment in Ireland. Furthermore, we offer a stay in a host family. In most instances, the host family accommodation is a single room with half board, which includes breakfast and dinner. Sometimes the host families offer a full board or accommodation in a two-bed room, but this is revealed in advance.
Specific requirements which have to be meet by our host families include:
- Single room, otherwise this must be clearly marked
- The bedroom should have a bed with a standard size, as well as a desk and a lamp
- It may be located up to three intern at the same time with the family
- It may not be the same native interns are placed with the family (unless so desired by the trainee)
- Bed linen and towels should be changed weekly
- The laundry should be washed every week by the intern with the laundry of the family (does not include the brackets)
For more detailed information about the host family please contact us.
Accommodation and Fees
Accommodation in a host family, half board: 190 Euro (twin room), 210 Euro (single room)
Accommodation in a host family, full board: 210 Euro (twin room), 230 Euro (single room)
Accommodation in a host family, self-catering: 160 Euro (single room)
Shared flat, self-catering: 200 Euro (twin room), 250 Euro (single room)
The price is per person per week.