Become an ambassador and get 500 USD off!
The starting date of our first summer school in Bali get closer and we are still looking for a creative ambassador, who is reporting from Bali over Social Media during the course.
This July, from July 8th until August 3rd 2018, we will have our first participants joining the summer school "Sustainability and Eco Tourism" in Bali. During these 4 weeks you will get an intensive training in the field of sustainable tourism and a deep insight into the Balinese culture. One of your main lecturers, Professor A. A. G. Raka Dalem, has 18 years of experience in this field is internationally recognized for his work and commitment. Besides the lectures you will do several field studies such as visiting the mangrove forest in South Bali, a coral reef restoration project in North Bali, or even Bali's neighbor island Nusa Penida to get active yourself in mangrove reforestation.
- You are interested in the summer school.
- You preferably study tourism management.
- You have a great interest in nature conservation.
- You love to work with Social Media (facebook and instagram).
- You are open-minded and a team worker.
- Save 500 USD on the program fee (4 weeks accommodation incl breakfast, all transportation in Bali, tuition fee and many more services included)
- Receive credit points
- Certificate of participation
- Network with international NGOs, professionals and activists
- Join various expeditions and get to know the real Bali