Internship as Recruitment Consultant in Barcelona, Spain
Overview: Intern as a Recruitment Consultant in Barcelona, Spain
A young and constantly growing recruitment company in Barcelona is looking for a highly motivated and hard working intern to support its low hierarchy and dynamic team as recruitment consultant.
The start up company provides high quality recruiting for companies in whole Europe searching for suitable candidates for various positions and presenting these to their clients. The team strives to build connections between companies and employees which they are actually looking for by facilitating the application process in today’s overwhelming world of jobs for both sides.
Come to Barcelona and contribute your part to this fresh and international team of recruiting experts.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.