Marketing Internship for Nutritionist Company and Consultant in Bali, Indonesia
Overview: Marketing Internship for Nutritionist Company and Consultant in Bali, Indonesia
This Bali based company is a one-woman-operation, run by an Australian nutritionist. Services offered start from face to face nutritional consultations with patients around Bali. The clients are usually visited in their villas. The company also offer online nutritional consultations, as well menu collaborations, recipe collaborations, producing nutritional data and content for cafés and restaurants marketing and menus. The company also has alliances with gyms, retreats, recreation clubs and wellness centres in Bali in order to organize group workshops.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !