Adventure tour through Sri Lanka
Overview: Adventure tour through Sri Lanka
Meet the country and the culture of Sri Lanka! The variety of this island is unique and should therefore be explored extensively. With this exploratory journey, you will experience the exotic character of the island in a way you have never dreamed of.
In this special 4-weeks adventure program, you will travel to 3 different destinations to get to know the real Sri Lanka. You will also visit famous attractions such as the Dutch Colony of Galle, the beautiful Botanical Gardens and the impressive tea factories. In addition, you will be able to admire the impressive architecture of Sri Lanka during numerous trips. This trip will definitely enchant you!
Service community engagement in Sri Lanka - what's in and what's not in
Services for your community engagement work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Placement in a community engagement project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation during your whole volunteer work (in dormitories in the volunteer house)
- Every day transport to the project site
- 3 meals during the weekdays
- 2 meals on Saturday and Sunday
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Personal expenses
- Transfer to the airport after the end of your project work
Your coordinator in Sri Lanka
Dhammike is project coordinator in Kandy and Ambalangoda, Sri Lanka and thus your contact person. Since 1993 he has been working in the hospitality sector and knows exactly which tips are important to have a carefree stay.