Business Administration Internship in Canada
Overview: business administration internship in Canada
Basically, every company can offer internships in business administration, as every company has to deal with this topic. As an intern you can decide to do an internship in only one department or to rotate between several departments, providing you an understanding of how all departments network with each other and to understand the information supply chain within the company.
Services for your internship in Canada
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it.What's included:
- professional preparation of your application documents
- Skype interview training
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assistance with visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- Visa application fee
- Travel and health insurance
- Airport transfer
- Local transport
- Car rental
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Canada
Jeanette in Canadian but she has already lived in Italy, France and the Netherlands. Traveling is her biggest hobby. Europe, asia, Africa and South America - for her, the world can not be 'colorful' enough. She keeps all her adventures with her camera. You will definitely won't have any communication difficulties with Jeanette because she speaks 6 languages.
Learn more about Jeanette!