Services for the cheetah project in Cape Town, South Africa
The fee includes:
- Placement in the project
- Accommodation in a backpacker
- T-Shirt of the project
- Welcome package with SIM card and useful information
- Return transfer to Johannesburg airport
- Weekly updates and news
- Intern and volunteer meetings
- Contact person
- Donation of 100 Euro to the project
What's not included:
- Daily transfer to the projects
- Personal expenses
- Please check the dates and availabilities before applying for the program.
- If you decide to live in a shared flat you may have to pay a deposit of about 140 EUR to 350 EUR to the rental, which will be refunded after your stay.
Your coordinator in Cape Town
"My name is Jana Williams, I am originally from Germany, but living in South Africa for 8 1/2 years. Nearly 6 years of those I stayed in the mother city of Cape Town. I am now managing all internship and volunteer placements for Studentsgoabroad Cape Town. During my studies of Social Work I did internships abroad myself. I have been to London, India and even in Cape Town which was 12 years ago. While still living in Germany I started placing interns in Southern African countries and always enjoyed this activity. This activity is interesting, exciting, versatile and most of all positive, as a stay abroad always enlarges the personal horizon.
Learn more about Jana !