Creative Event Management Internship in Mosaic-studio in Barcelona, Spain
Overview: Creative Event Management Internship in Mosaic-studio in Barcelona, Spain
The studio is situated in the artistic heart of Barcelona in the artists’ quarter el Born. Visitors create their individual and unique sculptures, tables, images and jewelry or simply buy souvenirs in the shop. The Trencadis method of Antonio Gaudi and Josep María Jujol and other mosaic techniques are available in the studio. Participants can leave free run to their creativity in courses and workshops or simply buy an unique piece or souvenir of art from the diverse offer. Most importantly the business organizes events in existing masterpiece buildings, amongst others for example team building events, for different groups or individuals of all age.
Interns receive a monthly compensation of 500€.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.