Engineering internship with focus on energy and industrial services in Valencia, Spain
Overview: engineering internship with focus on energy and industrial services in Valencia, Spain
This international organisation is leader in industrial services in the areas of surface treatments, industrial maintenance, service to renewable energies, chemical cleaning and emergencies. Due to this degree of diversification this group applies as being very promising in the energy market. With a workforce of more than 1,400 highlyqualified professionals all over the world, this company provides added value solutions adapted to the specific needs of the customers. Moreover, it has special engagement for research, development and innovation. Special focus is placed on the technological development, as this is one of the main areas of growth of this organisation.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Valencia, Spain
Isabel and Jose like to share. Especially the pure Spanish zest for life. The two Spaniards have a lot of globetrotter experience and can't imagine a life without traveling. They love the excitement when learning about new things and meeting new people. and since you can not always travel they simply bring the different cultures to their home country. This is how you will also become a part of this pure Spanish zest for life.
Learn more about Isabel and Jose !