Exercise Physiologist/Administration position at leading provider of exectuive health screening
Overview internshipat a practice Employe description
We are a leading provider of executive health screening in New Zealand and looking for an intern for 6 month starting work in December.
Service volunteer abroad - what's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:What's included:
- Placement in a volunteer project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation (host family or shared flat or apartment)
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Organization of a rental car or scooter if demanded
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Your coordinator in New Zealand
Monique is a creative, enthusiastic person with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge. She has a strong background in hospitality, and a degree in Event Management. Furthermore, she loves to travel, and spent 5 years in the U.K, Ireland, Canada, Australia and Europe. She met her Italian husband in Ireland and they finally returned to New Zealand and now have two beautiful Kiwi/Italian children! As an agent for SGA, she always does her best to find internships for the students that they are going to really enjoy. Having spent time overseas, she knows how important it is to feel happy in a foreign country and so she always tries to support them, however she can while they are there.
Learn more about Monique !