Hospitality internship in a hostel in Samana, Dominican Republic
Overview: Hospitality internship in a hostel in Samana, Dominican Republic
Find yourself daydreaming strolling along white sand beaches and the sun says tickling your face? But instead you are sitting behind your desk working on your school assignments for your hospitality studies? If you are looking for putting your skills into practice in a one-of-a-kind holiday destination, an internship in the Dominican Republic may just be right for you! Work where others make holidays! Many hostels in Samana provide interns the opportunity to put their skills into practice and get hands on experience in the work flows of a hostel. You will work with a young, very innovative and open-minded team and will be managing international guest of mostly your age: students, surfers, divers, backpackers, globetrotters from all over the world, who are looking for an Caribbean adventure on the islands of the Dominican Republic.
Service for your internship in the Dominican Republic
- Internship placement
- Pre-departure support with travel planning, visa, vaccinations etc.
- Information about flights
- Airport transfer
- Bus ticket to Santa Barbara de Samana
- Organisation of accommodation
- Information about adventure packages
- 6 free Spanish lessons per week
- Contact person during your internship program
- Free Wifi during your internship (Mo-Fr)
- 24 hours emergency contact
- Intern and volunteers meeting
- Internship certification
What's not in:
- National and local transport
- Meals at the volunteer/intern guesthouse
- Personal expenses
- Travel/ medical insurance
Your volunteer coordinator in the Dominican Republic
Due to his passion for travelling the world, experiencing new cultures and being socially committed, Manfred early decided to work in the field of development aid. Thus, in 1998 he started to organize a street kids projects in Caracas, Venezuela. He mainly took care of international cooperation, cultural exchange and volunteer work.
His efforts in Venezuela have proven that popular, so that he decided to establish a new volunteer program in the Dominican Republic. The more people can be helped, the better! Now he is coordinating volunteers in Samaná, the Dominican Republic, and will become your contact person during your stay in the Caribbean!
Learn more about Manfred !