Internship abroad in a logistic company in Cape Town, South Africa
Overview: internship in a logistic company in Cape Town, South Africa
The company is a logistical service provider with offices in Africa. The headquarters are situated in South Africa and there are branches in Angola, Kenya and Zimbabwe. The company extended its focus to the African continent, and has become within the last five years one of the leading logistical service providers between the European and African continent.
The business activities include international sourcing, procurement and trading, supply chain management, import and export logistics (sea, air and road freight) as well as warehousing.
The success of the organization is subscribed to three factors: Their own subsidiaries in the countries of destination, a high level of information technology, high motivated and trained people.
Working with the Winning Team is not just a slogan; it is the approach of their employees.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Cape Town
"My name is Jana Williams, I am originally from Germany, but living in South Africa for 8 1/2 years. Nearly 6 years of those I stayed in the mother city of Cape Town. I am now managing all internship and volunteer placements for Studentsgoabroad Cape Town. During my studies of Social Work I did internships abroad myself. I have been to London, India and even in Cape Town which was 12 years ago. While still living in Germany I started placing interns in Southern African countries and always enjoyed this activity. This activity is interesting, exciting, versatile and most of all positive, as a stay abroad always enlarges the personal horizon.