Internship as a Front Desk Manager in a 5 Star Hotel in Barcelona, Spain
Overview Internship as a Front Desk Manager in a 5 Star Hotel in Barcelona, Spain
You are open towards others; have a welcoming and charismatic personality combined with a professional appearance and you are looking for an internship in the hospitality field? Than apply today for this position as a front desk manager in a 5 Star Hotel and live one summer in Barcelona. Here you can experience the Spanish culture first hand while you improve your language skills and gain important experience within your work field.
The Hotel were you fulfill your internship is right in the centre of Barcelona. The 500 rooms are offered in the categories Comfort, Exclusive or Luxury. The guests can choose to dine à-la-Carte or at a buffet. At night the Hotel spoils their guests at a terrace with live music and cocktails at the bar.
The guests can use the fully equipped gym, the spa area and a pool as well.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.