Internship as a Marketing Assistant at an NGO in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Overview: internship as a Marketing assistant at an NGO in Buenos Aires, Argentina
As a Marketing intern you will participate in the planning, the development and strategic marketing analysis and promotion of the volunteer programs. You will not only help the organization but also be able to learn and be part of the internal processes.
Argentina internship services- what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Placement in an internship program according to your demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about affordable flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
- Transportation costs during the program
- Additional personal expenses
- Airport transfer
Your program coordinator in Argentina
Jésica is an excellent Argentinian translator and an English professor with many years of experience. She is the general director of our partner organization and will be your first contact in Argentina. Plus, she will assure, that you will find a program matching your expectations and will help you with all travel preparations.
Learn more about Jesica!