Internship as a Marketing Communications Coordinator in a Foundation for Youth Development in New Zealand
Overview: marketing internship in a foundation for youth development in New Zealand
The Foundation is a leader in the field of Youth Development in New Zealand. Founded in 1995, it provides young people with the opportunity to build self-confidence and learn valuable life skills by participating in a number of unique development programmes.
The headquarters is located in Albany, where dedicated staff identify/implement new developments and support a nationwide network of Community Partners (CP’s). Support for the CP’s includes programme development and training, communication and marketing, operational support, research and evaluation, sponsorship and fundraising, governance and strategy.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in New Zealand
Monique is a creative, enthusiastic person with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge. She has a strong background in hospitality, and a degree in Event Management. Furthermore, she loves to travel, and spent 5 years in the U.K, Ireland, Canada, Australia and Europe. She met her Italian husband in Ireland and they finally returned to New Zealand and now have two beautiful Kiwi/Italian children! As an agent for SGA, she always does her best to find internships for the students that they are going to really enjoy. Having spent time overseas, she knows how important it is to feel happy in a foreign country and so she always tries to support them, however she can while they are there.
Learn more about Monique !