Internship as an assistant of the sports teacher in Cusco, Peru
Overview Internship as an assistant of the sports teacher in Cusco, Peru
Students will work in public primary and secondary schools in Cusco. You will help the physical education teachers.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Peru
Donny is Dutch and since the end of 2008 he lives in Cusco, Peru. He worked at a Spanish school and volunteered at an internship organization in the centre of Cusco. He is responsible for the marketing, communications, the website and online sales. He loves travelling, "it makes you richer", he said. "It’s an escape to another world, far away from your daily live. Seeing beautiful countries and meeting interesting people charges the battery for the rest of the year." Every year he took a month to travel with his backpack in countries in Africa and South America. Until he finally came back to Peru where he met Yuliana, his wife. From that moment, travelling became living in another country. "I now see what I didn’t see travelling!"
Learn more about Donny !