Internship Assistant to Operations/Restaurant Manager at a Yoga & Surf Resort in Bali, Indonesia
Overview Internship Assistant to Operations/Restaurant Manager in Bali
The eco-friendly and luxurious resort just opened in July 2015 and is located in Nemberala/Rote Island right on the beach close to one of the main surf breaks. The resort offers regular yoga classes and yoga retreats. They have a beautiful open restaurant which serves mainly healthy vegetarian food.
With a commitment to yoga, surfing, wellness, fun and adventure they are the right choice for you to gain valuable work experience within the tourism and hospitality industry as well as having the possibility to enjoy beautiful beaches, go surfing and do yoga if you like.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !