Internship at a Motorcycle Custom Shop in Cape Town, South Africa
Overview: internship at a Motorcycle Custom Shop in Cape Town, South Africa
What started as an idea between two business partners to create a world class custom motorcycle speed shop and offering a great cup of coffee, has led to a partnership with a famous men’s fashion designer, and a diligent coffee & beer entrepreneur.
The shop sources, fabricates and assists in building unique bikes with the newly assembled team in Cape Town. Bikes that are smooth to the touch, bespoke and painstakingly crafted. But not only that, this Speed Shop puts ego aside and collaborates with other worldwide builders to construct bikes to exact client requirements. So whether it's a Harley Davidson Flat Tracker, a Ducati Café Racer, an Urban Racer or one off Cruiser, they will get done on time and on budget.
Their vision is simple and just, create a setting where man, woman and machine could live and co-exist. One not cancelling the other but each at their own moment, breathing and contracting like a favorite jacket. This ‘home’ is about familiarity, comfort, solace, and life.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Cape Town
"My name is Jana Williams, I am originally from Germany, but living in South Africa for 8 1/2 years. Nearly 6 years of those I stayed in the mother city of Cape Town. I am now managing all internship and volunteer placements for Studentsgoabroad Cape Town. During my studies of Social Work I did internships abroad myself. I have been to London, India and even in Cape Town which was 12 years ago. While still living in Germany I started placing interns in Southern African countries and always enjoyed this activity. This activity is interesting, exciting, versatile and most of all positive, as a stay abroad always enlarges the personal horizon.