Internship Business Development in a Environmental Consulting Company in Bali, Indonesia
Overview Internship Renewable Energy in Bali
This newly established environmental consulting company, focuses on research, consultation, and capacity development of the environment, sustainability, climate change, green economy, and renewable energy.
For one of its project, they are looking for interns to support its business activity. The project’s objective is to develop a community-based business model for the production of a coffee. The project aims at enabling sustainable rural socio-economic opportunities and the product will be produced using bio energy - initiated in West Bali. The project is synergistically adaptation and mitigation measure for climate change with an ambition to set an example for an alternative strategy to alleviate poverty in rural areas across Indonesia.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !