Internship Event- and Conferencemanagement in Ecuador (individual search)
Overview internship in Event- and Conferencemanagement in Ecuador
Complete an internship in Event- and Conferencemanagement in Ecuador in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Customer acquisition and customer retention is particularly important for a company. Events are perfect for this, because a company can get in personal contact to its customers. Organizing these events is a versatile and exciting task. Customers can inform theirselves here. Interaction is the important thing to create an experience value and to appeal emotionally to the people.
The creativity of the event manager is required, because there is nothing worse for visitors of an event as boredom. First of all a concept has to be designed and implemented. Event managers have a lot of tasks starting with the search for suitable premises, through to catering, music and the presentation of the company. In this case, the financial, technical and logistical conditions have to be considered which is a special challenge, as the event manager cannot put all of his ideas into practice.
An event manager should also be mathematically gifted because profit calculations, calculations of risks and the budget calculation are part of his job. The special feature is to link the services that the client wants to give his customers an understanding of to stunning ideas. If you think that you have got the whole package that one should have as an event manager and if you also want to have a varying job, take a look at the job description.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage