Internship Event- and Conferencemanagement in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in Event- and Conferencemanagement in the USA
Complete an internship in Event- and Conferencemanagement in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Customer acquisition and customer retention is particularly important for a company. Events are perfect for this, because a company can get in personal contact to its customers. Organizing these events is a versatile and exciting task. Customers can inform theirselves here. Interaction is the important thing to create an experience value and to appeal emotionally to the people.
The creativity of the event manager is required, because there is nothing worse for visitors of an event as boredom. First of all a concept has to be designed and implemented. Event managers have a lot of tasks starting with the search for suitable premises, through to catering, music and the presentation of the company. In this case, the financial, technical and logistical conditions have to be considered which is a special challenge, as the event manager cannot put all of his ideas into practice.
An event manager should also be mathematically gifted because profit calculations, calculations of risks and the budget calculation are part of his job. The special feature is to link the services that the client wants to give his customers an understanding of to stunning ideas. If you think that you have got the whole package that one should have as an event manager and if you also want to have a varying job, take a look at the job description.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.