Internship in a surf school in Cape Town, South Africa
Overview: Internship in a surf school in South Africa
The surf school is an established company specializing in professional surfing tuition and coaching. The school has been in existence since 1989, making it the oldest surf school in the country. The school is well known by locals and is internationally renowned, with many tourists returning year after year to continue developing their surfing skills.
The school is located on Beach Road in sunny Muizenberg, Cape Town. Muizenberg beach is known for its gentle sloping white beach and consistent waves making it conducive to learn the art of surfing quickly and safely.
The owner is personally involved in some of the lessons and many young up and coming surfers are products of the school. With a solid reputation built on trust, service and results, it has become one of the most popular surf schools in South Africa!
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Cape Town
"My name is Jana Williams, I am originally from Germany, but living in South Africa for 8 1/2 years. Nearly 6 years of those I stayed in the mother city of Cape Town. I am now managing all internship and volunteer placements for Studentsgoabroad Cape Town. During my studies of Social Work I did internships abroad myself. I have been to London, India and even in Cape Town which was 12 years ago. While still living in Germany I started placing interns in Southern African countries and always enjoyed this activity. This activity is interesting, exciting, versatile and most of all positive, as a stay abroad always enlarges the personal horizon.