Internship in agriculture and forestry in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview internship in agriculture and forestry in Indonesia
Complete an agriculture and forestry internship in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The agriculture and forestry deal with all matters relating to the production of human and animal food as well as with renewable resources and the conservation of the forest. A common division of the agriculture is a division in plants, animal sciences and agricultural economics.
The main tasks of an agricultural engineer or manager are agricultural policy, marketing of agricultural products, environmental protection, land planning and structure development of
rural areas. Agricultural experts are also used in interdisciplinary development projects of rural areas in Africa or other specific projects of multilateral cooperation.
During their career an agricultural engineer has to specify his profession to a particular spectrum of activities. An agricultural internship is the perfect opportunity to find out, which specification will be the most interesting for you. Agricultural engineer interns will be involved in research and teaching, education, court experts, expertise, management, agricultural management, consulting and private industry.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !