Internship in agriculture and forestry in South Africa (individual search)
Overview internship in agriculture and forestry in South Africa
Complete an agriculture and forestry internship in South Africa in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The agriculture and forestry deal with all matters relating to the production of human and animal food as well as with renewable resources and the conservation of the forest. A common division of the agriculture is a division in plants, animal sciences and agricultural economics.
The main tasks of an agricultural engineer or manager are agricultural policy, marketing of agricultural products, environmental protection, land planning and structure development of
rural areas. Agricultural experts are also used in interdisciplinary development projects of rural areas in Africa or other specific projects of multilateral cooperation.
During their career an agricultural engineer has to specify his profession to a particular spectrum of activities. An agricultural internship is the perfect opportunity to find out, which specification will be the most interesting for you. Agricultural engineer interns will be involved in research and teaching, education, court experts, expertise, management, agricultural management, consulting and private industry.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage