Internship in an international kindergarten in Fukuoka, Japan
Overview: Internship in an international kindergarten in Fukuoka
This international kindergarten, based in Fukuoka, cares for children aged 3 months up to 6 years. Various activities combine having fun with learning the language. E.g. the school offers ballet, fitness and English classes. It is very popular with families because the children have many opportunities to speak English here.
Services for your internship in Japan
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
- Airport pick up and drop
Your local contact in Japan
Alexander will be your local contact person during you internship in Fukuoka. He has been living in Japan now for over 10 years and has been successfully placing international students in Japanese host companies for about 6 years. He would definitely recommend every intern to learn some Japanese phrases during your first weeks in Japan, as this will help you a lot to make the best out of your stay in Japan. To make it as convenient as possible for you, he can also organize a language course for you, suitable for your level.
Alexander's mission is to always act according to the Japanese philosophy "Kaizen", which translates as "constant improvement". Of course, he and his team want to make you stay as convenient and meaningful as possible, which means, that they will always be there for you in case of any questions. His international team is able to help you out in different languages such as German, English, French, and last but not least, Japanese.