Internship in customer service in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview internship in customer service in Indonesia
Complete a customer service internship in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The term customer service includes all measures which are important for the communication with clients. In this association customer service is an instrument in the after-selling process.
Customer service always focuses on customer satisfaction and loyalty to the company.
The tasks of an account manager are very service-oriented as they work with and for customers. Also, the account manager has to adapt to find compromises for the customer demands and what the company can realize.
You can find an internship in customer service in almost every internship placement opportunity. Students can do a customer service internship in a tourist company or as a customer manager in a hotel. During an internship as an account manager you mainly have to take care of complaints and process them, maintain the general contact to customers and provide troubleshooting.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !