Internship in customer service the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in customer service in the USA
Complete a customer service internship in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The term customer service includes all measures which are important for the communication with clients. In this association customer service is an instrument in the after-selling process.
Customer service always focuses on customer satisfaction and loyalty to the company.
The tasks of an account manager are very service-oriented as they work with and for customers. Also, the account manager has to adapt to find compromises for the customer demands and what the company can realize.
You can find an internship in customer service in almost every internship placement opportunity. Students can do a customer service internship in a tourist company or as a customer manager in a hotel. During an internship as an account manager you mainly have to take care of complaints and process them, maintain the general contact to customers and provide troubleshooting.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.