Internship in Design, Fashion and Print in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in Design, Fashion and Print in the USA
Complete an internship in Design, Fashion and Print in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually
You enjoy creative work? You take pleasure in making things and seeing how they are implemented? That is a big part of a designer’s work. Whether in fashion, furniture, media such as photography or film or in other sectors, designers make sure that products are functional and good looking. The most important thing is that a product fulfills its purpose because scissors that do not cut or a car that cannot drive are just as useful as a chair you cannot sit comfortably. Designers integrate the needs of people in their work and develop a concept before they think about the instruments and methods by which they can implement their concept. Different aspects such as usability, efficiency, shape, material properties, durability and social aspects have to be considered.
One good aspect about the job of a designer is that you can live out your creativity and your own ideas. You can create products by yourself which can be useful for others. You can find a job as a designer in various sectors.
If you are fond of fashion, fashion designer might be something for you. You like taking and editing photos in your spare time or designing things on computer? Then you should become a graphic designer. If you are curious, take a closer look on the description of the tasks.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.