Internship in Finance & Accounting from a reputable insurance company in Singapore
Overview of Finance Internship in Singapore
The company is a top insurance company in Singapore that provide services, such as offering investment-linked life insurance policies and for a large number of policy holders throughout Asia.
As one of the major Asian suppliers in the insurance sector, this reputable company is known for many years to ensure excellent customer service. Services range from comprehensive insurance coverage on savings plans and investment projects to strategic financial solutions to be a wide range of customer needs.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Singapore
Jessie is responsible for placing the interns of StudentsGoAbroad in Singapore since 5 years. She is the manager of her organization with all her heart: "The world is getting smaller and closer because of international volunteer and intern programs." Jessie graduated with Masters' degree at an English University in the UK and taught English and Mandarin language. Travelling around is one of her greatest passion, that's why she as already been to major parts of Europe, Asia and Australia.