Internship in Human Resources in Dublin
Description of Human Resources Internship in Dublin
It also reflects the human resources is very diverse and almost all companies. Our partner organization in Ireland has a network of companies, many of which are offered internships in human resources. From a small recruiter to a personnel department of amajor corporation, everything is represented.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Dublin, Ireland
Noel will be your help you with all preparations for your internship in Dublin and he will also be your contact person during your stay abroad.
Learn more about Noel !