Internship in Human Resources in Singapore (individual search)
Overview internship in Human Resources in Singapore
Complete a Human Resources internship in Singapore in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The Human Resource Division is found in almost all companies and has manifold tasks to fulfill. One of the central tasks of the Human Resources Management is to provide a sufficient number of qualified employees for new working conditions (personnel planning). A personnel manager has the task of recruiting employees with a focus on the abilities, skills, time management and on the needs of all stakeholders. Wages are crucial expenses in a company and so the companies have to find a balance of interests in staff remuneration. To look at current and future staff development is another specific part of human resource management.
As you can see, the personal management requires varied exercises which you can learn during your HR Management internship. Furthermore, the HR division is a crucial part of every bigger company and an internship as a HR Manager can be completed in various branches.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Singapore
Jessie is responsible for placing the interns of StudentsGoAbroad in Singapore since 5 years. She is the manager of her organization with all her heart: "The world is getting smaller and closer because of international volunteer and intern programs." Jessie graduated with Masters' degree at an English University in the UK and taught English and Mandarin language. Travelling around is one of her greatest passion, that's why she as already been to major parts of Europe, Asia and Australia.