Internship in Human Resources in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in Human Resources in the USA
Complete a Human Resources internship in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The Human Resource Division is found in almost all companies and has manifold tasks to fulfill. One of the central tasks of the Human Resources Management is to provide a sufficient number of qualified employees for new working conditions (personnel planning). A personnel manager has the task of recruiting employees with a focus on the abilities, skills, time management and on the needs of all stakeholders. Wages are crucial expenses in a company and so the companies have to find a balance of interests in staff remuneration. To look at current and future staff development is another specific part of human resource management.
As you can see, the personal management requires varied exercises which you can learn during your HR Management internship. Furthermore, the HR division is a crucial part of every bigger company and an internship as a HR Manager can be completed in various branches.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.