Internship in marketing in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview internship in marketing in Indonesia
Complete a marketing internship in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The stay competitive, all kind of businesses have to be focused on the market demands in order to adjust their range of products and adjust business processes. Nowadays, it is indisputable that he needs of customers must be at the center of the corporate management. In addition, marketing is a business task focusing on the identification of market changes as its main challenge. Another central task of marketing management is to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and maximize the benefits for customer’s sustainability.
There are 4 different Marketing instruments, the so-called 4 P’s. These are the instruments product, price, promotion and place.
A Marketing internship is extremely manifold. Every company offering services or products is exposed to the competitive environment of the market. Therefore, you will find Marketing activities in any branches and companies.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !