Internship in marketing in Spain (individual search)
Overview internship in marketing in Spain
Complete a marketing internship in Spain in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The stay competitive, all kind of businesses have to be focused on the market demands in order to adjust their range of products and adjust business processes. Nowadays, it is indisputable that he needs of customers must be at the center of the corporate management. In addition, marketing is a business task focusing on the identification of market changes as its main challenge. Another central task of marketing management is to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and maximize the benefits for customer’s sustainability.
There are 4 different Marketing instruments, the so-called 4 P’s. These are the instruments product, price, promotion and place.
A Marketing internship is extremely manifold. Every company offering services or products is exposed to the competitive environment of the market. Therefore, you will find Marketing activities in any branches and companies.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.