Internship in NGO Management in Samaná, Dominican Republic
Service for your internship in the Dominican Republic
- Internship placement
- Pre-departure support with travel planning, visa, vaccinations etc.
- Information about flights
- Airport transfer
- Bus ticket to Santa Barbara de Samana
- Organisation of accommodation
- Information about adventure packages
- 6 free Spanish lessons per week
- Contact person during your internship program
- Free Wifi during your internship (Mo-Fr)
- 24 hours emergency contact
- Intern and volunteers meeting
- Internship certification
What's not in:
- National and local transport
- Meals at the volunteer/intern guesthouse
- Personal expenses
- Travel/ medical insurance
Your volunteer coordinator in the Dominican Republic
Due to his passion for travelling the world, experiencing new cultures and being socially committed, Manfred early decided to work in the field of development aid. Thus, in 1998 he started to organize a street kids projects in Caracas, Venezuela. He mainly took care of international cooperation, cultural exchange and volunteer work.
His efforts in Venezuela have proven that popular, so that he decided to establish a new volunteer program in the Dominican Republic. The more people can be helped, the better! Now he is coordinating volunteers in Samaná, the Dominican Republic, and will become your contact person during your stay in the Caribbean!
Learn more about Manfred !