Internship in Online Marketing for an Online Auction Platform in Barcelona, Spain
Overview: internship in Online Marketing for an Online Auction Platform in Spain
Through real-time online auctions, this fast growing startup matches the excess capacity of luxury service providers with discerning customers. The company provides the new industry outlet for releasing unsold inventory in luxury leisure but not only... it also allows their club members to bid for unique experiences in luxury venues, meet and greets, exclusive events, and backstage passes.
The most innovative travel and experience marketplace is looking for highly talented and aspiring entrepreneurs to join this exciting venture as Online Marketing Intern. The objective of the Internship is to offer students a highly challenging online marketing experience in a fast growing startup. You will have a lot of responsibility and impact on the online marketing activities of the company from day one. You will explore the multiple facets of the daily startup life and will over time discover your real strengths and weaknesses as online marketer.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.