Internship in Photography in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview internship in Photography in Indonesia
Complete an internship in Photography in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Usually a photographer is working independently for print or online media or runs his own studio. A photographer does not only take great pictures but also develops and edits them on computer. For taking photos, creativity and skill is required, because the equipment is important to take good pictures but these only can be good if the photographer knows his business and has an unerring eye for the right motives, shots and perspectives.
Therefore technical knowledge is a prerequisite as well as an eye for detail. The sectors in which a photographer can work are not limited. Whether portrait- product-, industry photography or even science photography – photographers are needed everywhere. A photographer can be infinitely creative and can – depending on the industry - travel the world. However to take application a passport photos and to encourage toddlers to smile into the camera is also part of everyday life of a photographer. You are curious about how it is to accompany a couple on their wedding day with a camera, do beauty and fashion shoots but also to accomplish the many daily tasks of a photographer, have a look at the description of the tasks.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !