Internship in Photography in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in Photography in the USA
Complete an internship in Photography in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Usually a photographer is working independently for print or online media or runs his own studio. A photographer does not only take great pictures but also develops and edits them on computer. For taking photos, creativity and skill is required, because the equipment is important to take good pictures but these only can be good if the photographer knows his business and has an unerring eye for the right motives, shots and perspectives.
Therefore technical knowledge is a prerequisite as well as an eye for detail. The sectors in which a photographer can work are not limited. Whether portrait- product-, industry photography or even science photography – photographers are needed everywhere. A photographer can be infinitely creative and can – depending on the industry - travel the world. However to take application a passport photos and to encourage toddlers to smile into the camera is also part of everyday life of a photographer. You are curious about how it is to accompany a couple on their wedding day with a camera, do beauty and fashion shoots but also to accomplish the many daily tasks of a photographer, have a look at the description of the tasks.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.