Internship in project management in Spain (individual search)
Overview internship in project management in Spain
Complete a project management internship in Spain in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
To manage a project means to define, implement and complete a project. The project goal should be defined precisely before the actual start of the project. Furthermore it should be fully measurable, achievable and scheduled. A crucial factor of the project’s success is to define the exact range of the project.
Furthermore, it is important to analyze potential risks and estimate probable damages and include them in the actual expense calculation. Even after finishing the project, the work of a project manager is not done yet. Post calculations will reveal the actual expenses and durations, and will eventually demonstrate if the project was economic.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.