Internship in Property/Facility Management in Australia (individual search)
Overview internship in Property/Facility Management in Australia
Complete an internship in Property/Facility Management in Australia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The term of Property Management refers to the management, rental and marketing of property. The aim is long-term and optimal use of the property over the entire life cycle.
The tasks in property management are very diverse, depending on whether the objects are rental properties, commonhold flats or commercial properties. A Real Estate company represents the owner of a rental property and is responsible for managing. This means, that the company takes care of the utility costs reports and correspondences and administers bails. Furthermore, a Real Estate company can take care of the general technical management of the properties, which comprises maintenance and repair or consultation for modernization or energy saving measures. The management of commercial properties includes business management industry, eg contract drafting, utility billing, and ensuring the technological support.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Australia
Robbie is responsible for the placement of studentsgoabroad.com-interns in Australia. He is working for an agency, which has huge number of contacts to different companies. Furthermore, Robbie organizes other service offers such as tours, in order to give the interns further opportunities to enjoy their internship the most possible. He greatly appreciates the cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com because of the well-trained and reliable interns from Germany. Robbie lived in Great Britain for a couple of years but now lives in Sydney.