Internship in Property/Facility Management in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in Property/Facility Management in the USA
Complete an internship in Property/Facility Management in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The term of Property Management refers to the management, rental and marketing of property. The aim is long-term and optimal use of the property over the entire life cycle.
The tasks in property management are very diverse, depending on whether the objects are rental properties, commonhold flats or commercial properties. A Real Estate company represents the owner of a rental property and is responsible for managing. This means, that the company takes care of the utility costs reports and correspondences and administers bails. Furthermore, a Real Estate company can take care of the general technical management of the properties, which comprises maintenance and repair or consultation for modernization or energy saving measures. The management of commercial properties includes business management industry, eg contract drafting, utility billing, and ensuring the technological support.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.