Internship in sales/distribution in the USA (individual search)
Overview: internship in sales/distribution in the USA
Complete an internship in sales/distribution in USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
For many people the profession of the salesperson or seller has a bad image, so you can always hear the term of the door-to-door salesman or a comparison with the vacuum-cleaner agent. It is often overlooked that the sales department is the department with the greatest responsibility for the company’s success in any business.
All decisions and systems that are necessary to sell a product ir service to customers and end users are collectively referred to sales. Distribution is an element of the marketing mix or distribution policy. The implementation of the sales strategy and the design of the sales process plays a very important role. Before you can sell a product you must first define how and on what system you want to sell the products. The starting point of this plan is the marketing plan which specifies the conditions. In general you can choose between direct sales, means that the company sells directly to the end user and the indirect sales. It is important that the sales representative focuses not only on sales but also on the customer. Only in this way it is possible to build long term client relationships and to achieve good results and to prevent the customers from switching to competitors.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.