Internship in School/Kindergarten/Teaching in New Zealand (individual search)
Overview Internship in New Zealand
Complete an internship in school/kindergarten/teaching in New Zealand in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The sector of school/kindergarten/teaching is very diverse and found in many different forms, from a small nursey to the school is everything represented.
The education of children is a rewarding task and can contribute to the education especially in economically less well-off countries. Projects in this field provide the opportunity for anyone who is interested to work together with other interns, volunteers and trained teacher and to form the kindergarten and school life for the children. The children often lack in routine and regular daily routine. Together with other local helpers you can give the children a fun and carefree time while you can enjoy the culture of your chosen country.
You are approached by this brief description? Then have a look at the following task description!
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in New Zealand
Monique is a creative, enthusiastic person with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge. She has a strong background in hospitality, and a degree in Event Management. Furthermore, she loves to travel, and spent 5 years in the U.K, Ireland, Canada, Australia and Europe. She met her Italian husband in Ireland and they finally returned to New Zealand and now have two beautiful Kiwi/Italian children! As an agent for SGA, she always does her best to find internships for the students that they are going to really enjoy. Having spent time overseas, she knows how important it is to feel happy in a foreign country and so she always tries to support them, however she can while they are there.
Learn more about Monique !