Internship in Social/development/NPO in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview Internship in Indonesia
Complete an internship in social/development aid/NPO in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The term development aid is the desire of developed and developing countries to reduce global disparities in socio-economic development and general living conditions.
The term non-profit organization means an organization that is perceived to supplement state and market specific purpose of satisfying, advocacy and support for others or their own members. NPO don’t pursue economic profit targets, they only serve non-profit social, cultural or scientific goals of its members. NPOs finance their work and services through membership fees, donations, grants , fees or prices.
Internships in the social/ development/NPOs can take place in different areas, for example aid projects with a focus on environmental and civil protection, in children’s homes for sick children, in organizations for women’s rights or street children or generally in the field of social work.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !