Internship in sport management in (individual search)
Overview Internship in USA
Complete an internship in sport management in USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Sport management means the actions and structures in which managers offer sports goods or services. The job description of a sports agent is as diverse as the sport itself and can be divided into several aspects of the concept:
- sport management department as a guide or an organization (sports club, association, or on-site enterprise of a sporting goods manufacturer). A sports manager is responsible for the organisation and structure of events.
- Sports management as the activity of sport manager in the same environment
- Sports management as a representation of an athlete
You can also do an internship with us in the physical education and sports therapy.
The variety of exciting challenges, the development opportunities in the area of sport and the chance to make the hobby into a business are surely just some of the reasons for the attractiveness of the profession sports manager.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.