Internship in sport management in Spain (individual search)
Overview Internship in Spain
Complete an internship in sport management in Spain in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Sport management means the actions and structures in which managers offer sports goods or services. The job description of a sports agent is as diverse as the sport itself and can be divided into several aspects of the concept:
- sport management department as a guide or an organization (sports club, association, or on-site enterprise of a sporting goods manufacturer). A sports manager is responsible for the organisation and structure of events.
- Sports management as the activity of sport manager in the same environment
- Sports management as a representation of an athlete
You can also do an internship with us in the physical education and sports therapy.
The variety of exciting challenges, the development opportunities in the area of sport and the chance to make the hobby into a business are surely just some of the reasons for the attractiveness of the profession sports manager.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.