Internship in sports management in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview Internship in Indonesia
Complete an internship in Sportmanagement in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Sport management means the actions and structures in which managers offer sports goods or services. The job description of a sports agent is as diverse as the sport itself and can be divided into several aspects of the concept:
- sport management department as a guide or an organization (sports club, association, or on-site enterprise of a sporting goods manufacturer). A sports manager is responsible for the organisation and structure of events.
- Sports management as the activity of sport manager in the same environment
- Sports management as a representation of an athlete
You can also do an internship with us in the physical education and sports therapy.
The variety of exciting challenges, the development opportunities in the area of sport and the chance to make the hobby into a business are surely just some of the reasons for the attractiveness of the profession sports manager.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !