Internship in technique in England (individual search)
Overview internship in technique in England
Complete an internship in technique in England in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
In engineering and technology a broad knowledge of science is necessary, especially when you want to be an engineer. Tools, materials and components needed for the production of some equipment, the engineer needs to know in his sleep. Mechanics, optics and electricity are sectors in which the engineer an work because construction and technique is needed. These sectors are so versatile because they are needed in a lot of different areas.
Whether in the automotive sector, aerospace, robotics, in energy or in mechanical engineering, even in environmental protection and renewable energy, engineers can get involved. Capable people who develop devices are needed everywhere. Areas of deployment are almost unlimited. Therefore this is also a profession that certainly has a reat future. This exciting job also brings along some challenges. Maths skills for calculations and the construction of equipment and machines are just as essential as strategic thinking and communication skills in order to exchange information with colleagues from other technical fields.
Service volunteer abroad - what's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:What's included:
- Placement in a volunteer project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation (host family or shared flat or apartment)
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Organization of a rental car or scooter if demanded
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Your coordinator in London, England
Anne is your competent contact person when it comes to internships in London. Her interest in other cultures arose during her semester abroad in the US, she had to complete as a part of her studies (Economics and Business Education). Since then she has always tried to discover the world and thus traveled to Cambodia, Australia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and also several times to the U.S.. Now she wants to give others the opportunity to learn about a foreign culture and a foreign country, and therefore supports the placements in London and an intercultural learning.