Internship in technique in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in technique in the USA
Complete an internship in technique in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
In engineering and technology a broad knowledge of science is necessary, especially when you want to be an engineer. Tools, materials and components needed for the production of some equipment, the engineer needs to know in his sleep. Mechanics, optics and electricity are sectors in which the engineer an work because construction and technique is needed. These sectors are so versatile because they are needed in a lot of different areas.
Whether in the automotive sector, aerospace, robotics, in energy or in mechanical engineering, even in environmental protection and renewable energy, engineers can get involved. Capable people who develop devices are needed everywhere. Areas of deployment are almost unlimited. Therefore this is also a profession that certainly has a reat future. This exciting job also brings along some challenges. Maths skills for calculations and the construction of equipment and machines are just as essential as strategic thinking and communication skills in order to exchange information with colleagues from other technical fields.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.